WHO'S THE GIRL WITH THE BIG HAIR?
I'm Tiff! Former Hollywood PR girl, information junkie, brand strategist, design aficionado, and curly headed boss chick who helps businesses in the fashion, beauty, food and entertainment industry realize their full potential through the use of BRANDING. I've absorbed countless books, courses and articles on the psychology of branding and what it can do to make a business (YOUR BUSINESS) successful. For over 10 years now I have been honing in on my knowledge and experience in branding and design and it has brought me (and YOU) to this very moment. Why am I so passionate about this work? Because I've been on the other side of the struggle and trying to find my lane. The sleepless nights, the overwhelm of what direction to go in. I've had a PR business, t-shirt business, hair business, some "F" this shit moments, and why can't I just hit the lottery?! (don't act like you've never thought that before), but in the end there is no person I'd rather be or job I'd rather be doing. This is my passion and I'm in LOVE WITH IT and I'm here to help you and your audience fall in love with yours. That is why I created How to Brand the S**t Out of Your Business™. I want you to have the blueprint I didn't have so you can reach your business goals sooner than later.
10 TANTILIZING Tidbits about Tiff
(try saying that fast 3 times)
1. I was a Hollywood PR girl for 7 years. First working with NBA athletes then some A-list actors. I traveled and did red carpets and attended NBA Drafts, Emmys, and Grammys. I was in my 20's and it was an amazing time.
2. When I first graduated from college I was a serious painter, did art shows and everything.
3. I'm a night owl and will often stay up till 3AM.
4. I love to make gumbo and usually make it at least once a month during the winter and fall.
5. My parents were high school sweet hearts. My mom had me when she was 18.
6. I'm an LA girl who doesn't like driving on the freeway.
7. I come from a big family, my mom has 5 brothers and one sister. My dad has 4 sisters. I have 3 brothers and too many cousins to count.
8. I collect movies, I have over 300 DVDs, and tapes. Yes I'm probably the only person who still uses a VCR.
9. My favorite perfume is called "NOA". It was discontinued
10. I'm a freckle face and didn't get them till I was 12 years old. It started out with just 5 or 6 then they covered my nose in over a year.
FOLLOW ME ON THE GRAM! @tiffaniink